City launch legal action against the Premier League

No, they check every deal to see if it’s “associated” and if it is, then they look to fair market.

I think City’s main challenge is using “associated” rather than the generally accepted accounting rules used in the U.K. and Europe which are “related”.
And then in the case of Chelsea say no that very good deal you have agreed with Paramount can’t be allowed because “it might upset Sky”

Masters: “Never mind Chelsea go find some other company who will put in £50 million.”
Bohley “ Richard you can’t just conjure up this multi million pound deals and we are going to be challenged to meet that out dated £105 million target”
Masters “ Aren’t you able to go to one of the companies you deal with and get them to cough up, oh I don’t know , how about £40 ?
Bohley “ But Richard is that allowed ?

I get the voting system for the prem league is fine but only for certain ammendments.
If an American owned club put forward a motion that all American owned clubs started the league with plus 20 points and it got voted through would this be implemented into the rules ?
No I don't think so. And I think that's part of our argument a ruling on APT which looks like it means Newcastle and others selling there best players shouldn't be decided by other clubs who want to see Newcastle fail off the pitch

Why did he need to mention the Villa guy is Egyptian?

It is relevant, to Villa's place in the pyramid!

Yeah I thought the exact same. There was another bit I read yesterday as well that said 'Chelsea, who have Saudi investors' are also thought to be backing City.

Fucking blatant. They can only be pals if thet are all Arab then.

I’m utterly amazed all football fans are not supporting city with this. If clubs have the money let them spend it & challenge to win things. Money will also trickle to selling clubs in lower leagues who are desperate

I get Utd, arsenal & Liverpool are against it as they spent big cash years ago & set up their dominance but not others.

Media are loving this & twisting every detail to suit their click bait

I wonder if associated party has caught some of our deals with UAE government and Mubadala companies but not infinite athlete with Chelsea or others. Perhaps the premier league have got into the trap media have and confused the fact that we are owned by a member of the UAE government with being state owned when we are owned privately

I’m utterly amazed all football fans are not supporting city with this. If clubs have the money let them spend it & challenge to win things. Money will also trickle to selling clubs in lower leagues who are desperate

I get Utd, arsenal & Liverpool are against it as they spent big cash years ago & set up their dominance but not others.

That is because the rules being challenged don't stop or even reduce the spending of money.

They limit the spending of money of a few, based on where that money might come from.

The clubs pathetic media team and PR dept to blame for years of inaction and letting everyone publish such crap without comment. The softly softly approach has not worked, which we have seen for years yet the club still allows all cretins in the media into the ground.
The club doesn’t care about the shit written and posted in the media, just like it doesn’t give a shit about the crap us fans face on a daily basis from bellend supporters of the cartel clubs.

It is what it is, never going to change.

No one has any ambition anymore. Sky have made it out that the prem league is the promise land so finishing mid table to 17th is a great result for most teams.
Arsenal use to celebrate top 4 like it was a trophy.

The narrative in the media is that City go to war or sue the premier league!!! But what do you call those allegations with 116 charges, if this is not war then what is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.