City launch legal action against the Premier League

Just listened to Mat Lawton's propaganda on talksport! Talking about we don't want 2 billion a year sponsors or airlines giving over market value sponsors and if Man City win they'll be no fair market value sponsors! Sorry he is talking absolutely shite! If we win it will go back to before 2021 where deals were looked at for fair value!

It's the exact opposite with football fans. The problem is that they swallow what SKY Sports and talkSHITE tell them daily. I won't be surprised if our players get booed at the Euros by the so-called 'England fans'. I really won't.
I hope they do, nothing would motivate these guys to go for 5 in a row than some neanderthal booing from the terraces and the media arseholes doing their thing.

And the last few days has left me in no doubt whatsoever that Pep will be re-signing.

I feel you have the wrong end of a shirt stick
Firstly City are not campaigning for “unlimited spending” although it wasnt a problem when it was the cartel’s MO
Popularity is irrelevant and too later anyhow
This case is seeking fairness and the return to the Feb 24 status quo
With repect to the 115 then the club have every right to defend its self especially as it claims irrefutable evidence of it’s innocence
It's amazing that people still don't know what Mondays hearing is actually about by this point. Perhaps we need a sticky at the top. I thought we had one for the 115 charges?

Only if those companies then announce huge deals with Etihad.

Fuck them, make them squirm.

Maybe the Etihad deal was going to be redone and this new rule looked at it and knocked it back and why we sueing the premier because it's gong to effect us massively!

To all our haters

Fuck Off GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.