City launch legal action against the Premier League

Well done Lee the blue who just rang in Talksport, called in and called out the presenters bias. Told them not to speak on behalf of City fans.

Also asked where this uproar was when Russian and US investment came into the league.

More than held his own and shut them up with facts and a balanced view. So obviously they cut him off mid flow.

He did but thick Crook still didn't get it it's about a lawful rule they are challenging and if it is unlawful it should be taken out! He doesn't get it and that other clown saying if we win this we could have a billion a year deal that again shows how little knowledge they know! Maybe they shut the fuck up or have some on who actually knows there stuff when bringing up anything they know shit about

That's a pretty broad statement.

Money certainly helps, but there is more to it.

The difference between City and manyooo is the perfect example.
100% it is but that not the issue here.

If the rags and Jimmy want to spend 1000billion why should they not be allowed to?

Last edited:
What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.
Don't listen to talkshit, and don't read articles if it's affecting you mentally mate. I dodge 99.9% of the stuff myself, I'm not giving them clicks.

I am sure that I am missing something here, all this talk about unlimited sponsorship and so on but surely all clubs will have to still abide by the UEFA FFP rules. In addition, what about the proposed spending cap in the PL regarding multiples of the lowest teams TV rights.

It seems we are getting shit thrown at us, basically saying we could get billion pound sponsorship deals but how would we be able to spend it anyway?

My feeling is that the ammendment proposed is going to allow the PL to retrospectively go back to existing deals and revalue them or decide themselves the value of future deals.
Yep, it's a bullshit and hyperbole from the media and opposition fans are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. The fucking gullible twats!

money, money, money at the end of the day you can only put 11 out on the pitch and that is a simple fact, a product of our academy dragged us to the title this year, that wasnt money, a rag youth product scored the winner for them in the fa cup that wasnt money, thats all these fuckwits are focused on and obviously it bloody helps but it is definitely not the only thing.

I thought he made a very interesting point about the voting system.
Everyone assumes City would look for a smaller majority, but it makes more sense that we would be looking for a higher majority to carry a vote or perhaps unanimity.

A smaller majority winning would mean a larger minority could be discriminated against.

He also pointed out this most likely was not said by anyone but was written somewhere in the 150 page submission. The leaked doc report reference is obviously a cut and paste without context of what City are referring to. A bit like the hacked emails.

What I got from Stefan’s piece was; keep your powder dry. There’s no way of knowing for sure what that element of the report is about. It’ll be heard in the tribunal/hearing and full details will be thrashed out by barristers behind closed doors.

And we will never know the true piece because Matt Lawton has come at it from an angle to criticise Man City only no impartiality at all..

Don't listen to talkshit, and don't read articles if it's affecting you mentally mate. I dodge 99.9% of the stuff myself, I'm not giving them clicks.
the only reason to talkshite is to make yourself feel better, you can be having the shitiest day and turn on talkshite and think well i may be having a shitty day but i will NEVER be a backwards inbred fucking halfwitted wanker like these fuckers on here, smile and move on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.