City launch legal action against the Premier League

Will this have any effect on this years transfer market in this country,

My take is there is now a plethora of “rules” for all clubs to navigate and they way most of these dickheads have voted so far, I’m very sceptical they have the intelligence to navigate them.

Therefore, the market will be a fucking mess.

And City would have no problem with any of that would we?

The MSM media narrative that we are trying to establish a free for all where we could spend what we like is just nonsense (I hope I'm right on this point). After all if that was the case I think Newcastle's Saudi PIF would blow us out of the water.

No problem at all. And iirc the Athletic reported an unnamed City source saying just that.

For anyone interested.

He did a good job pooh-poohing most of the nonsense, but at the end he missed the chance to shut the noise about the EFL deal up. Shame that.

Chapman was OK. Logan had no idea.

Thanks for posting. It seemed clear to me that this discussion was not informed by sight of the claim document. I don’t think the discussion added anything to the debate, it was lightweight compared to the Maguire podcast but at least it tried to be somewhat more balanced than Lawton’s original hit-piece.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.