City launch legal action against the Premier League

Not sure if it's already been addressed but even if we're successful in the legal case against the PL, won't we still have to comply with UEFAs FFP rules?

So this unlimited spending bollocks is just that.

@projectriver @Prestwich_Blue
UEFA doesn't have any regulations which deal with "associated" parties, in UEFA's regulations they don't exist.

Funnily enough just the problem I was thinking of. I wonder if the PL has ever considered whether football clubs might be involved (unwittingly or not) in money laundering or helping transfer funds to terrorist states/organisations).
I’m pretty sure that all transfer have to be ratified by the home association and cleared by FIFA who check for funds and ensure that the money is legitimate Not to say that money couldn’t be funnelled through sponsors although that is the job of the auditors

Not sure if it's already been addressed but even if we're successful in the legal case against the PL, won't we still have to comply with UEFAs FFP rules?

So this unlimited spending bollocks is just that.

@projectriver @Prestwich_Blue
Absolutely. As far as I understand it we don't have an issue with the PL rules as they were prior to the latest change. What we're apparently challenging is the associated party rules introduced in February this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.