City launch legal action against the Premier League

There was a geezer near me who’s a mute.

Got done for murder the other week.

Small sample size but I’m having it as conclusive proof.
100% always be wary of the quiet ones. I used to work with a guy who was lovely and quiet and kept himself to himself, anyway some guy started giving him shit on a works night out and the quiet guy said nothing and then as the other guy kept mouthing off BANG he got sparked out with one punch. Turned out the quiet guy was a dan in karate but nobody knew not even after working with him for years.

100% always be wary of the quiet ones. I used to work with a guy who was lovely and quiet and kept himself to himself, anyway some guy started giving him shit on a works night out and the quiet guy said nothing and then as the other guy kept mouthing off BANG he got sparked out with one punch. Turned out the quiet guy was a dan in karate but nobody knew not even after working with him for years.

Chat shit get tuned.

Nothing better or dare i say, funnier, than seeing a bully get sparked out ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.