City launch legal action against the Premier League

Call me naive but I’m sure a delete button exists?
Google keeps a backup of all emails on its servers, so retrieving deleted emails if they are still there is possible. You will need to use Google's Mail Restore feature to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail.

One thing I don't think I've ever seen discussed in a positive light is that we have a number of sponsors from Abu Dhabi. It is always used as a stick to beat us with.

The reality is that our sponsorship department have actually got a strategy, not just a random scatter-gun approach.
If Etihad do well, the hotels in Abu Dhabi do well, so the tourism industry there does well. It becomes in everyone's interest to act together. How can you actually devise or apply a fair value test for one individual element of that synergy?
It is completely different from a simple single entity becoming the rags official toilet roll partner for example.

I suspect that this is an element of our upcoming case

Superb insight mate. Top work.

There’s power in silence and our power is now starting to come out still through our silence. Always watch out for the quiet ones is what I was always told and it’s so true.

There was a geezer near me who’s a mute.

Got done for murder the other week.

Small sample size but I’m having it as conclusive proof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.