City launch legal action against the Premier League

I watched this, not because I have any interest in what TS's chuckle brother's have to say, but to hear Stefan's insights.

He represents himself and the City argument well, as you would expect from a credible professional. Jordan is nowhere near as inflammatory with Stefan in the room, because he knows he'll cut through his bullshit.

The problem is that talking heads like Jordan are all over the media, and even worse on social media. Conflating issues and deliberately misrepresenting our case. So the average fan, or neutral picks up on these soundbites and peddles them themselves.

It's really difficult as a City fan, to try and inform people about the known facts, largely because so little is known, but also because there is so much misinformation out there that any attempt to correct those claims, is seen as being some sort of City shill.

I'm so sick of the whole thing. I sincerely hope City win both cases. But most importantly, is how we handle that. We have a have a habit of taking the moral highground and doing our talking in private, when this is a dirty campaign, trialled by the media. So our response needs to be very public and very vocal if we get to that point.

You can relisten to the White and Jordan show here

Thanks for that. They cut off to Everton right after the break which was disappointing. So just the one relevant video clip for anyone wondering.

Jordan was much more subdued today. What a wuss. Visceral reaction, my arse. No wonder he nearly bankrupted Palace .....

I think the phrase "as thick as pig shit" springs to mind for Jordan.
The look
I watched this, not because I have any interest in what TS's chuckle brother's have to say, but to hear Stefan's insights.

He represents himself and the City argument well, as you would expect from a credible professional. Jordan is nowhere near as inflammatory with Stefan in the room, because he knows he'll cut through his bullshit.

The problem is that talking heads like Jordan are all over the media, and even worse on social media. Conflating issues and deliberately misrepresenting our case. So the average fan, or neutral picks up on these soundbites and peddles them themselves.

It's really difficult as a City fan, to try and inform people about the known facts, largely because so little is known, but also because there is so much misinformation out there that any attempt to correct those claims, is seen as being some sort of City shill.

I'm so sick of the whole thing. I sincerely hope City win both cases. But most importantly, is how we handle that. We have a have a habit of taking the moral highground and doing our talking in private, when this is a dirty campaign, trialled by the media. So our response needs to be very public and very vocal if we get to that point.
The look on Stefans face at 3:30 into the video when Miami Vice Jordan tries to compare it like when a persons complains about the noise coming from a neighbours house and getting a punch in the face is priceless. He's almost thinking "are you on drugs mate, what fresh lunacy is this clown spouting on about".

My advice to Jordan is, get back in your tanning booth, get your highlights done, mince up and down Upper Norwood like the Wham boy/Miami Vice clone, sorry, clown that you clearly are.

PS. Don Johnson wants his jacket back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.