City launch legal action against the Premier League

One thing that could be helpful in the 115, non cooperation because we don’t trust our information not to be leaked by the premier league, this was leaked and also other info, we can’t trust them.

Im going to get slated here, but this was a really good segment. Articulate on both sides, Stefan smashed it, but also i thought Jordan was actually listening to him for once and for the most part has reigned in his ego.

One part that i didnt understand was the comment from Stefan that its 130 not 115? Anyone got a quick explanation for this?

The PL FFP allegations run through a sequence of a number of rules:

1000000410.png

Most people missed this and thought there were two breaches each year, but there are more, 8 or 9.

That's the main reason I think.

Attachments

• 1000000410.png
    1000000410.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 50
Im going to get slated here, but this was a really good segment. Articulate on both sides, Stefan smashed it, but also i thought Jordan was actually listening to him for once and for the most part has reigned in his ego.

One part that i didnt understand was the comment from Stefan that its 130 not 115? Anyone got a quick explanation for this?
Jordan always tones it down a bit when Stefan is in the building

Jordans climbed down from his appoplexy he demonstrated yesterday when faced with the fact this challenge to the implementation of NEW Rules is perfectly legitimate and the only real test of the legality of the implemented rules thats available to City when the PL have basically just flipped us off having had the red cartel and their lapdog puppets vote in these Bullshit APT's. I see Villa are now going to do the same with the whole PSR nonesense. Are they going to be expelled as well SImon? As well as Wolves for going after VAR? No thought not.
Your faux outrage was pathetic like the uninformed talkshite weasel you are.

The look on Stefans face at 3:30 into the video when Miami Vice Jordan tries to compare it like when a persons complains about the noise coming from a neighbours house and getting a punch in the face is priceless. He's almost thinking "are you on drugs mate, what fresh lunacy is this clown spouting on about".
It's like moving into a housing association, the association passing a rule that the annoying neighbour can play loud music whenever they want, and you taking them to court in order bypass the association's rules. Where is punching coming into this?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.