City launch legal action against the Premier League

But it was deemed unfair by their fans, they couldn’t afford to keep him and as fans of a club who were in an even worse situation then surely we can understand the way they felt.

At the end of the day that’s sport but let’s not kid ourselves that we were gutted when SWP left for Chelsea and wished we could have kept him.

Indeed.

But the point I’m making is look at them now they’ve got a few quid.

They want to be able to spend it and to be sponsored by whoever is willing to pay for that privilege.

Im going to get slated here, but this was a really good segment. Articulate on both sides, Stefan smashed it, but also i thought Jordan was actually listening to him for once and for the most part has reigned in his ego.

One part that i didnt understand was the comment from Stefan that its 130 not 115? Anyone got a quick explanation for this?

Im going to get slated here, but this was a really good segment. Articulate on both sides, Stefan smashed it, but also i thought Jordan was actually listening to him for once and for the most part has reigned in his ego.

One part that i didnt understand was the comment from Stefan that its 130 not 115? Anyone got a quick explanation for this?
There’s really 129 or 130 charges depending on how you read the charges. The 115 was a mistake in the Premier League’s press notice IIRC. Along with charges about the length of the grass lol.

Here's the link:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.