City launch legal action against the Premier League

No I tried it once or twice, here’s the thing though even if it was any good for sport talk, ( it isn’t no good at all) the constant inane non sport chatter, adverts news means there’s only about 15 / 20 minutes actual sport content in any hour. How anyone can listen is a mystery to me.
Why any radio station wastes time on news bulletins is beyond me. There's no need for them bearing in mind those people that want news can get it 24/7 on various media/mobile channels.

Why couldn't he just say my greedy American partners got in bed with the other red tops and spuds and shit the bed when City started winning and showing an intelligent level of management never seen before.
Now the Premier League is tying itself in knots trying to stop City on behalf of the red tops and the half thought out regulations will hamper us and thats not what was meant to happen.
Well folks, the foundations are creaking now one of the foundation stones is wriggling out. How long before the whole house comes crashing down.
This could be my best summer since 69;-)
I will add to my post that scruffy jim is only doing it for one reason and that is because the regs do not suit that shithouse, conniving, money grabbing club that he part owns. If it wasn't in the shithouse clubs interest he would be nowhere near it. They and him would be where they were since grabbing the away teams gate money in the 80s. That is making sure their influence kept them feeding at the front of the money making trough they and other red tops created. The scruffy twat fools no one.
PS. Where has his Failsworth accent gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.