City launch legal action against the Premier League

We have been saying it for over a decade but have been shouted down as ‘cheats’ ‘sportswashers’ ‘115’. Radcliffe now comes out with it so it has to change. It’s unfair it’s a mess, it’s killing the PL. Absolutely fucking laughable.

We have been saying it for over a decade but have been shouted down as ‘cheats’ ‘sportswashers’ ‘115’. Radcliffe now comes out with it so it has to change. It’s unfair it’s a mess, it’s killing the PL. Absolutely fucking laughable.
I agree with you. I'm not clear if your ire is aimed at scruffy Jim or Martin Samuel’s article. I'm not sure the article from Martin Samuels gives any different message to his previous articles. He's now pointing out that scruffy Jim feels the rules (that United helped create through David Gill) are wrong and will harm the premier league. I think Samuel's is pointing out the hypocrisy of the situation without actually stating it. Scruffy Jim is clearly at odds with Glazers imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.