City launch legal action against the Premier League

What a load of shit this is. Who decides what is good value and who decides what is inflated?

More proof we need the independent regulator.

Attachments

• IMG_4839.jpeg
    IMG_4839.jpeg
    1,000 KB · Views: 320
Tbf I’m pretty certain that @projectriver said early doors he would be surprised if we won this one.
Hopefully it’s still ongoing and we are due a ‘City are still alive here’ moment.,

What a load of shit this is. Who decides what is good value and who decides what is inflated?

More proof we need the independent regulator.
My house isn't worth £5m (probably more like £0.5m) but if that is what someone wants to pay for it then am I to say no please pay a lot less. The value is what the buyer wants it to be. The seller might want £10m for a sponsorship but if the buyer only thinks it is worth £5m than that is its value unless the seller can find someone to pay £10m. It's utterly bonkers that someone in London can decide what the value of a sponsorship is to a global company. Given that Chevrolet sacked the guy who signed off their rags sponsorship days after it was announced will the PL backdate all these deals and ask companies to pay back money. Obviously not but that's the whole point. The twat at Chevrolet thought it represented value for his company. Nots the rags fault he had his pants pulled down.

My house isn't worth £5m (probably more like £0.5m) but if that is what someone wants to pay for it then am I to say no please pay a lot less. The value is what the buyer wants it to be. The seller might want £10m for a sponsorship but if the buyer only thinks it is worth £5m than that is its value unless the seller can find someone to pay £10m. It's utterly bonkers that someone in London can decide what the value of a sponsorship is to a global company. Given that Chevrolet sacked the guy who signed off their rags sponsorship days after it was announced will the PL backdate all these deals and ask companies to pay back money. Obviously not but that's the whole point. The twat at Chevrolet thought it represented value for his company. Nots the rags fault he had his pants pulled down.
Precisely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.