City launch legal action against the Premier League

What a load of shit this is. Who decides what is good value and who decides what is inflated?

More proof we need the independent regulator.

only bad thing with a government regulator is UEFA won't allow clubs in European competitions that have government-related football leagues/clubs

only bad thing with a government regulator is UEFA won't allow clubs in European competitions that have government-related football leagues/clubs

:) It seems they think they can understand the word Independent when it suits them and can't understand it when it doesn't. Hypocritical cunts. Nothing in this I don't think.

Tbf I’m pretty certain that @projectriver said early doors he would be surprised if we won this one.
Hopefully it’s still ongoing and we are due a ‘City are still alive here’ moment.,
Except it is not one, it is multiple, take the PL`s independent regulator that was named by City, a company that is employed by Liverpool.
It does raise the question, what did we think we would win and how would it be announced? i thought perhaps rather naively they would just revert the rules back to the 2023 set, with no acknowledgement. certainly given the seriousness of the allegations the PL were never going to announce they had won A or B as that would mean they had lost C and D. So now i am expecting a break in the link, maybe putting the independent regulator out to tender without ever replacing them and still no acknowledgement.
I have said it before the PL can not afford to lose nor can they afford to win.

Except it is not one, it is multiple, take the PL`s independent regulator that was named by City, a company that is employed by Liverpool.
It does raise the question, what did we think we would win and how would it be announced? i thought perhaps rather naively they would just revert the rules back to the 2023 set, with no acknowledgement. certainly given the seriousness of the allegations the PL were never going to announce they had won A or B as that would mean they had lost C and D. So now i am expecting a break in the link, maybe putting the independent regulator out to tender without ever replacing them and still no acknowledgement.
I have said it before the PL can not afford to lose nor can they afford to win.
I pay very little interest to all the shit going on off the field so tbh I’ve no clue on the ins and outs. I just remember watching the segment with Stefan on here at some point when he was on TS with the two dickheads and remember him saying he’d be surprised if we won this particular case.

Life’s too short to be getting bogged down with all this shite. What will be will be.

What a load of shit this is. Who decides what is good value and who decides what is inflated?

More proof we need the independent regulator.
How the fuck does that bitter slaphead ziegler know?

Here we have the classic example of a know nothing journalist or should I say Clickbaitor who has somehow before anyone else has an exclusive.
Get fucked ziegler you city hating little twerp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.