City launch legal action against the Premier League

@projectriver is far far smarter than me but that’s the conclusion I reached as well.. haha!
So the longer this goes on now the more likely we lost as Stefan expected. Hope he is also correct with the big one in November (We win)

Mind you Tolmie said the feeling at City was it went well so maybe no judgement yet is the case.

Reactions: Bez
If the PL rule book just published is for 2024/5 and the previous one is for 2023/4 and there's no change in the APT rules doesn't that imply that we won and the rules revert to those prior to the February change?

Or was there a new PL rule book issued after the February change and that is the one comparison is being made against?

I pay very little interest to all the shit going on off the field so tbh I’ve no clue on the ins and outs. I just remember watching the segment with Stefan on here at some point when he was on TS with the two dickheads and remember him saying he’d be surprised if we won this particular case.

Life’s too short to be getting bogged down with all this shite. What will be will be.
Yeah saw that, was a bit surprised he said that to be fair, just put it down to who was paying him, since it was mostly not his particular field of expertise. Fair does to him it did pay off and he is better balanced than all the others.

If the PL rule book just published is for 2024/5 and the previous one is for 2023/4 and there's no change in the APT rules doesn't that imply that we won and the rules revert to those prior to the February change?

Or was there a new PL rule book issued after the February change and that is the one comparison is being made against?

I was wondering about this as well, but wasn't sure how to articulate it.

Best way to see the difference is, City`s shirt sleeve sponsor is 5X larger than Arsenals, neither is an associated company, do you trust a Liverpool employee to tell you what the values are? because City do not. This was the February change
There'd need to be a new version for every agreed change. Otherwise, they couldn't identify breaches of the new rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.