City launch legal action against the Premier League

Can’t see one listed on PL website since July 23/24. No sign of one issued in February 2024.
Strangely - the link to the 23/24 one won’t open …..

Due to “an error”

I presume the rule changes that we objected to were the ones passed in February. My take is those changes passed then were due to takes effect this season and would be included in this years rule book.
If the rule book is the same as last year then my guess would be they haven’t been added. Just an uninformed guess to be fair.

I presume the rule changes that we objected to were the ones passed in February. My take is those changes passed then were due to takes effect this season and would be included in this years rule book.
If the rule book is the same as last year then my guess would be they haven’t been added. Just an uninformed guess to be fair.
That’s my train of thought too

If there is no decision or conclusion to the legal case between City and the Premier Swines they will have no choice but to publish the rules we are challenging with no changes right now. They probably had to issue the new handbook this month amyway as the season starts again very soon. If we win then they will have to issue an amendment. If we have already lost our case this will leak very soon. I think the grown ups are still pondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.