City launch legal action against the Premier League

I get the impression after reading and listening to a lot of people who actually know what they are talking about, that the PL arbitration are the final say, unless they make accusations that are just nowhere near true. IE we dont have remit for an appeal to a higher body unless, for example, the PL announce City have been defrauding HMRC but isnt true.

It all makes me think there will be a halfway house, we get punished a bit and the PL dont go too far with their accusation stuff.

The club can't get punished on this one can they? They are the claimant .....

Unless they take it as advice only, get alternative (and contrary) legal advice, then trump up a way to challenge the arbitration in the courts. If anyone doubts that they are capable I suggest you get a reality check
I don't doubt they could but they'd be unbelievable stupid to do so. In fact I'd go as far as it would destroy them if they don’t. All legal advice will be to get rid of the illegal rules any other advice is ridiculous

This Savio deal seems strange to me. Wasn’t they’re a lot of noise about his release clause being around 60m. And certain clubs claiming it should be investigated if City pay a rumoured 30m. Now that deal has been completed for less than the 30m, why haven’t we heard anything
Because it was all bollocks?

It's what happens when people take their 'facts' off social media.

The premier league need to start opening their eyes and wake up.
Alvarez going to Athletico , Bellingham and mbappe going to Real.

The Saudis poaching top players

The rules they are putting in to restrict PL clubs could ruin the brand in 2 years
They don’t care.

United/liverpool……arse in that order every season is the goal.

Isn't this site social media, if so how can we believe you?
I think mostly you can believe whats said on here, barring political forum;-), as most of us are on the same side and are looking for advice and opinions on different forums. Different points of view add to how we all get a fans perspective of what City are doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.