City launch legal action against the Premier League

The other members have to be informed at least, so the chances of not even one out of 19 other clubs not opening their mouth is not happening.
In almost every case i would agree, but one member let confidential information slip, the PL may punish all members by suspending the distribution of all information pertaining to this case. Probably not in the rules but since when have the rules stopped the PL.
I know i keep saying it but the accusations are so serious the PL can not afford to lose any part, or even be seen to compromise on any.

Last edited:
Isn't this site social media, if so how can we believe you?
Because in this case a CFG player was transferred to another CFG and the cartel media decided the price, which did not happen. Generally i find believe him until he is wrong, so you can believe him in this case. :)

In almost every case i would agree, but one member let confidential information slip, the PL may punish all members by suspending the distribution of all information pertaining to this case. Probably not in the rules but since when have the rules stopped the PL.
I know i keep saying it but the accusations are so serious the PL can not afford to lose any part, or even be seen to compromise on any.

Surely City would be given the result at the same time as the premier league.

Surely City would be given the result at the same time as the premier league.
My view only, i was told it would be like a court case, with both giving evidence but to a panel. so both the PL and City would be there. City have asked for costs, but would that come in the form of money? and the parts they fail on, City could be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. So while i think the case is done, there is a lot of bartering still to be done.

My view only, i was told it would be like a court case, with both giving evidence but to a panel. so both the PL and City would be there. City have asked for costs, but would that come in the form of money? and the parts they fail on, City could be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. So while i think the case is done, there is a lot of bartering still to be done.

The club bringing the game into disrepute would be the club that leaked details to the media.

The premier league need to start opening their eyes and wake up.
Alvarez going to Athletico , Bellingham and mbappe going to Real.

The Saudis poaching top players

The rules they are putting in to restrict PL clubs could ruin the brand in 2 years

My old boss used to tell me it takes many generations to create a successful luxury brand, but it only takes one to ruin it. The same clearly applies to football. And it is no coincidence it's the generation dominated (one way or another) by American owners.

Are we talking about the club's claim against the PL here? I don't see anything particularly serious about any of it. If certain parts of the APT rules are found to be incompatible with competition law, they will be amended. If the club has incurred losses as a result, they can claim damages. If the rules are compatible with competition law, they will stay.

That's it. There will be no charges of bringing the game into disrepute for challenging the legality of certain rules.

All imho, of course.

Because in this case a CFG player was transferred to another CFG and the cartel media decided the price, which did not happen. Generally i find believe him until he is wrong, so you can believe him in this case. :)
It was more of general statement criticising that people think that this site is a notch above social media - it isn't, if you're not sure just spend a couple of hours in the off-topic section.

It was more of general statement criticising that people think that this site is a notch above social media - it isn't, if you're not sure just spend a couple of hours in the off-topic section.

It's a notch above other social media for us because it's a City supporting echo chamber for the most part. As you say, stray out of the City "safe zone", and it quickly becomes apparent that people here have more opinions than IQ as well for the most part.

Not knocking Bluemoon or the rest of social media, or the people on here, btw, it's just life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.