City launch legal action against the Premier League

You can’t really read anything into this.

‘Some successes?’

If he truly knows what those successes are, how would he at this stage, why doesn’t he say what they are?

Once again a journalist is coming out with a headline and less than half a story, and he isn’t prepared or willing to say exactly what he knows, if he does know anything at all?

Last edited:
You can’t really read anything into this.

‘Some success?’

If he truly knows what those successes are, how would he this stage, why doesn’t he say what they are?

Once again a journalist is coming out with a headline and less than half a story, and he isn’t prepared or willing to say exactly what he knows, if he does know anything at all?
How very dare you suggest that a British sports journalist is not thoroughly trustworthy.

How very dare you suggest that a British sports journalist is not thoroughly trustworthy.
Exactly.

If you had a 100% scoop like that as a football journalist you’d write what you know, instead of a smoke and mirrors post on X.

Yet once again here we are with City fans on BM and on X falling over themselves because Ziegler has posted somethings vague and inconclusive on X.

It’s a game these journalists constantly play out on social media.

“I’ve got a scoop!”

In that case tell us in detail what the scoop is.

“I can’t.”

Why?

“Erm……”

But, it’s what every City fan, Red Shirt fan, and football fan in general is waiting for.

“I can’t say anymore, because…….

Last edited:
Exactly.

If you had a 100% scoop like that as a football journalist you’d write what you know, instead of a smoke and mirrors post on X.

Yet once again here we are with City fans on BM and on X falling over themselves because Ziegler has posted somethings vague and inconclusive on X.
A wank's a wank. Let's not deny us our little pleasures.

It’s a game these journalists constantly play out on social media.

“I’ve got a scoop!”

In that case tell us in detail what the scoop is.

“I can’t.”

Why?

“Erm……”

But, it’s what every City fan, Red Shirt fan, and football in general is waiting for.

“I can’t say anymore, because…….
drip feed and milk it

A wank's a wank. Let's not deny us our little pleasures.

At least there’s some enjoyment at the end of a wank.

What are the successes Ziegler?

Surely you can tell us that much if you really know what they are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.