City launch legal action against the Premier League

You can’t really read anything into this.

‘Some successes?’

If he truly knows what those successes are, how would he this stage, why doesn’t he say what they are?

Once again a journalist is coming out with a headline and less than half a story, and he isn’t prepared or willing to say exactly what he knows, if he does know anything at all?

Might be trying to loosen the lips of someone saying we’ve already heard.

Was it the ATP or 115 where we’ve asked for Masters emails?

At least there’s some enjoyment at the end of a wank.

What are the successes Ziegler?

Surely you can tell us that much if you really know what they are?
Now all I can think of is Ziegler hurridly wanking. Thanks JRB. Thanks a fuckin lot!

Reactions: jrb
You can’t really read anything into this.

‘Some successes?’

If he truly knows what those successes are, how would he this stage, why doesn’t he say what they are?

Once again a journalist is coming out with a headline and less than half a story, and he isn’t prepared or willing to say exactly what he knows, if he does know anything at all?
Naive.

I don't particularly want to argue about this, but giving a timeline, and City have done well, suggests he's been worded, probably by more than one person.

It's not like him and the publication he works for haven't got contacts at the PL/certain clubs that play in red

Naive.

I don't particularly want to argue about this, but giving a timeline, and City have done well, suggests he's been worded, probably by more than one person.

It's not like him and the publication he works for haven't got contacts at the PL/certain clubs that play in red

We’ve had emphatic victories where we’ve been described as getting off on a technicality due to time barring…. I can only imagine how well we’ve done if it’s described as had a few success’s………

For someone who understands the case more than me, the Times article makes reference to a 'mystery figure' in the UAE who paid city 30 million which was disguised as equity funding. Has this been debunked on here?
For ‘mystery figure’ read ‘The Times couldn’t be bothered to find out.’
The guy has been identified as a loan broker acting on behalf of Etisalat.

Could be anything. For example the rules being unlawful, but not deemed prejudiced or targeted at City’s model. Or vice versa.
Final verdict:” We don’t know what the fuck is going on. We rule that Masters is an incompetent nincompoop and should be scrapped.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.