City launch legal action against the Premier League

Don’t suppose APT will affect transfer but I am going to pretend it does if we sign someone for 100 million maybe more of a clue on the bigger case ?
Nah, there's been money to spend even before Alvarez. Separate things if right player and right profile comes along.

Outside of how this impacts us and the rights and wrongs of it all, it's fucking hilarious that this fella keeps getting scoops and everyone knows the scoop is him asking his missus if she had a good day at work before sneaking off to the study to write an article.

There can't be many wives the world over who have husbands who listen quite as intently when hearing about work gossip.

Some success seems odd the challenge is APTs so you either win or loose that I suppose you could add have they been bias in application and do we get compensation but that seems a lot less important
I doubt there’s just one element to the challenge and more than likely there’s different “weighting” to each part thereof.
Only my opinion though Ricko.

If we’ve had “some successes” as Zeigler claims that is damaging as fuck for the PL.

Essentially, they’ve been shown to be implementing rules that are unlawful or at the least, inappropriate.

What’s to say there aren’t other rules they’ve brought in that are the same?

Buckle up blues.
Tip of the iceberg this.
I honestly believe the fa will be shown up to be as bent as fuck..a d them red twats .
Both sets

well at least on this one we find out soon the result. still strange Newcastle not involved much on this as the recent rule change was 150% against them. they probably see the media attacks on City and want none if it despite they get their share of smear as well of course about 5% of what City gets but that is largely down imo to them not regularly beating red cartel to trophies and CL places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.