City launch legal action against the Premier League

That’s what the case is about, they can because the league voted for it. The panel will decide whether thats legal.

The influence of the redshirt/yank cartel within the PL needs to be destroyed and their power diminshed for the sake of every member team.

The clubs who blindly vote with them need to wake up !

The influence of the redshirt/yank cartel within the PL needs to be destroyed and their power diminshed for the sake of every member team.

The clubs who blindly vote with them need to wake up !
Maybe that’s true, but the case will be decided on its legality only and on any evidence of collusion we have. Maybe the result ,if we win, will make teams think twice in future vote, or maybe it won’t.

I would love either the APT case or the 115 to shed more light on Chelsea hotel sale and United Covid losses take it Liverpool fake stadium was pre premier league financial rules

I would love either the APT case or the 115 to shed more light on Chelsea hotel sale and United Covid losses take it Liverpool fake stadium was pre premier league financial rules
Well our trump up breaches are before PSR but don't let that get in way of good story for ssn

so how is that can PL decide what Etihad can pay us? just because they are a company from UAE same as our owner?
can they dictate what Puma might offer us if it upsets the red cartel?
that ruling is due in the next few weeks.

I would suspect that our sponsorship deal value with Etihad contains incentive uplift values for achievements.
ie win the league - 10 million extra, win the CL - 15 million extra.
Clearly the PL have said that's somehow not allowed, yet its clearly included in the contract as a tangible additional asset to the sponsoring company bearing a value.
How the fuck do the PL think they can determine what that value is when it's a contractual condition between two commercial entities, no matter what their relationship is? How can they introduce rules that have seniority over properly stipulated contracted consideration value?
It seems maybe, they cannot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.