City launch legal action against the Premier League

They wouldn't want to announce it if we got a positive result till after the transfer window shuts because it would stop Newcastle spending a bit more
I kinda think this may not have been concluded based on your comment above. I would expect Newcastle to have complained if the rules have reverted back to one's that opened them up for related sponsors yet they are being prevented in some way.

Sadly I have to agree. All of this off the pitch legal stuff is sucking the joy out of supporting our club. We even have people who are concerned about wearing club colours because of the vitriol we may be subjected to. I must admit I think twice about it and I'm a certified FOC
I don’t give two fucks I wear my colours with pride CTID

Nothing to do with the FA. it’s 2 separate issues

1. City v PL (ie rags dippers gunners)

2. PL (ie rags dippers gunners) v City
You couldn’t of put it any better maybe put spurs in there as well

Reactions: CC1
It was "officially disbanded" but they retained the right to collective negotiations.
Half of the original 14 are no longer relevant (I've included United in that )
The other 4 that latched on are also irrelevant in this day and age.

Sadly I have to agree. All of this off the pitch legal stuff is sucking the joy out of supporting our club. We even have people who are concerned about wearing club colours because of the vitriol we may be subjected to. I must admit I think twice about it and I'm a certified FOC

its all very draining these days. rather than people saying well done city, its cheats this, cheats that and spoiling it for many.

Half of the original 14 are no longer relevant (I've included United in that )
The other 4 that latched on are also irrelevant in this day and age.
United are only irrelevant on the pitch. They are a powerful entity in the media & earn the sports channels £€$

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.