City launch legal action against the Premier League

its all very draining these days. rather than people saying well done city, its cheats this, cheats that and spoiling it for many.

Don't let it spoil it for you because that's what they want.
I've said before I get grief in of all places my local Tesco lol.
Had comments from plastic dippers, rags, gooners, spuds. Oddly enough from no our clubs. If it's not comments it's a dirty look lol.
I now treat it's a fun, just laugh at them or agree with them, that really confuses them lol.
Or if I feel like a 'chat' I ask them what the charges are !

Don't let it spoil it for you because that's what they want.
I've said before I get grief in of all places my local Tesco lol.
Had comments from plastic dippers, rags, gooners, spuds. Oddly enough from no our clubs. If it's not comments it's a dirty look lol.
I now treat it's a fun, just laugh at them or agree with them, that really confuses them lol.
Or if I feel like a 'chat' I ask them what the charges are !
Hundreds or red tops everywhere here in Cumbria lots of good friends among then though...but also a hell of a lot of pricks gobbing off i try to laugh at them mostly that annoys them .
Also use the good old fashioned Fook off or if they mention there club reply with "never heard of them"
On a plus side a lot aren't interested if football anymore as its boring
Keep the faith Blues

all these legal stuff, I guess we see more this season as I am sure this season we have another versions of what Everton, Forest had last time. also Leicester has some nasty case as well. the Chelsea historic sins under Abra still to be dealt with, PL may attack Everton again:), then there will be the Chelsea hotel sale approval which would be fun as it opens door for all kind strange deals.

then we have this counter case from City on related party rules, and the consequences of it whatever those maybe which will then bring another type of regulations.

all these added regulations feel like a rabbit hole or a spider web. wonder how Serie A survives as they as I know dont have any of this bullshit and they only watch out for Uefa ffp and isnt any specific Serie A rules, could be wrong.
also the La Liga limits feel like bullshit as it only really effecting Barca by the look of it, while they lower table teams as so poor they cannot spend money as they have none.
read somewhere that Brighton spend this summer alone is 3.5x more than the bottom 10 La Liga clubs. even Ipswich's spend is 2x and Ipswich was in League one recenty werent they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.