City launch legal action against the Premier League

Fuck Gary Neville. United continue to spunk hundreds and hundreds of millions on new players every season and he sits there and talks about PSR restricting them. How much money should they be allowed to waste every season?

That snakey **** never speaks without his own interests being served.
No mention of United’s debt either. Do not mention the debt!

Just out of curiosity, on what grounds would you have them removed? Because you don't like them?
I agree with you, but that seems a bit draconian and virtually unworkable.
Whilst i do not expect City to win all their charges against the PL, and i do not know them all, it seems that City have in different terms, claimed the PL has a illegal racist cartel working within it, with impunity. If this is true then the PL is unworkable, and draconian measures are needed to stamp it out, with proof that it could not happen again.

Like the red tramp was interested in what Newcastle want to spend - he couldn't give a fuck about Newcastle. Wasn't he one of the main protagonists all for the extra controls being heaped upon Newcastle in the form of these wank APT rules that also affect us but apparently nobody else (seems fair, no? - we shall see soon).

The clue lies in the fact he had to mention that united were now being affected by these rules and cannot spend as freely as they like. Fuck me thats despite spending £616 Million in 2 seasons. I suspect these red twats are right on the edge of breaching PSR - if one of their proposed sales like McTominay had fallen through unexpectedly I would bet money on the fact they'd be fucked by PSR up to their eyeballs.

They want teams to be able to spend what they want in an affordable and yet self sustaining way. Yes Gary that's exactly what City have done, yet your tiny little mind can't seem to grasp that fact.
The cheeky bastards will escape punishment by applying for a Long Covid exemption.

Last edited:
True but even a broken clock is right twice a day
Neville is more like the 24 hour version of the broken clock. He's only ever right once a day.

Or possibly the fault with the clock is that it runs slowly, like him. In this case, he is only right about once a month, if he's lucky.

I think of Neville being more akin to the broken digital clock below. He's never right.
5bbdb62651ca947ea08623d4313b9d62.jpg

I thought there would have been an update on our case against the premier league (or the 115 case) if only to ease the pressure on yernited and poundland pep. Its a sustained run of negative reporting on the rags. Long may it continue

Key quotes from the article give a good overview of the PL’s arrogance and incompetence:

The Premier League said it was "surprised and disappointed" by the panel's decision.

Leicester said they have "simply sought to ensure that the rules are applied based on how they are actually written".

Reacting to its decision, the Premier League added: "If the Appeal Board is correct, its decision will have created a situation where any club exceeding the PSR threshold could avoid accountability in these specific circumstances.”

What do they mean “IF”??? An Independent Panel has made a decision and they PL are still spitting their dummy out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.