City launch legal action against the Premier League

The arrogance of these cunts is staggering.

We need to fucking batter them.
The PL leadership briefing the usual suspects that Leicester exploited a loophole. The panel made it clear the decision was flawed. Leicester invested in their club and were relegated. How was it a sporting advantage? Masters is out of control.

The PL leadership briefing the usual suspects that Leicester exploited a loophole. The panel made it clear the decision was flawed. Leicester invested in their club and were relegated. How was it a sporting advantage? Masters is out of control.
The **** should be sacked for this determination alone. He is so out of his depth.

Neville is more like the 24 hour version of the broken clock. He's only ever right once a day.

Or possibly the fault with the clock is that it runs slowly, like him. In this case, he is only right about once a month, if he's lucky.

I think of Neville being more akin to the broken digital clock below. He's never right.
5bbdb62651ca947ea08623d4313b9d62.jpg
Neville is very wrong about this...

Digital Clock Closeup Displaying 115: ภาพประกอบสต็อก 585927806 |  Shutterstock

The **** should be sacked for this determination alone. He is so out of his depth.
The problem is mate, this is exactly why he was chosen. I don’t mean employed I literally mean chosen!

He is there to protect certain assets only, he doesn’t care about fair play, the sport or literally anything else

I assume he will have to be the fall guy for when we are cleared. With the real puppeteers moving on to the next stooge

1000009646.png

"We found ourselves in a situation where we had make an important profit to avoid being in breach with the PSR (profit and sustainability rules),' said Damian Vidagany, Villa's director of football operations. 'It was very challenging.

'Everybody was cheering and celebrating the Champions League, but Monchi (Villa's transfer chief) and I were at the party thinking how we could avoid a points deduction that would have spoiled a wonderful season. There was a bomb with the countdown, and we were there to cut the cable. We arrived at the last second with this problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.