City launch legal action against the Premier League

Could it be the verdict won't be announced until damages are awarded (if damages are required, of course).

I would think it should be announced straight away if some elements of the rules have been found to be against competition law, but an award for damages wouldn't take long anyway, I suppose.

Whatever the amount, it will be worth it ;)

IMG_8482.jpeg

Could it be the verdict won't be announced until damages are awarded (if damages are required, of course).

I would think it should be announced straight away if some elements of the rules have been found to be against competition law, but an award for damages wouldn't take long anyway, I suppose.
I'd have thought so but with the caveat that it may not get reported at all. Wasn't this only published because someone (hello Arsenal) leaked it?

I heard Kieran Maguire saying that like relegation was a good idea. Surely you start from fresh as soon as your promoted.

On a similar note I’m listening to a podcast around corruption in the Nixon era. When they signed the campaign finance bill they left loop holes in their for their own use.
always thought the sending off against palace was suspect!

I heard Kieran Maguire saying that like relegation was a good idea. Surely you start from fresh as soon as your promoted.

On a similar note I’m listening to a podcast around corruption in the Nixon era. When they signed the campaign finance bill they left loop holes in their for their own use.

You can safely assume the rules were written to ensure clubs weren't able to challenge at the top of the table without punishment. They wouldn't have given a shit about clubs down the bottom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.