City launch legal action against the Premier League

The ass twitching from ALL of our rivals whether infront or behind enemy lines will be noticeably ramped up now the case is about to begin tomorrow. The executioner has switched positions to be condemned . . .
You are getting the cases mixed up.

This one, us challenging the PL, was heard in June and we are waiting for the outcome. The PL 115 case against us is about to start (see rather long thread).

Reactions: CC1
Is our smaller case result due any day too?
Supposedly either all evidence still being considered or done and dusted. However I've seen nothing to say that this one will be publicly reported anyway. If it is decided in our favour we have a 2nd one to be considered which is the damages part due to lost sponsorship.

Reactions: CC1
If the reports have all been written on the APT case, you can guarantee no news will be announced any time soon.

No chance Masters will allow more damaging news for the PL to get out until the dust settles on the Leicester case otherwise he will be gone before 115 starts.

Its Masters making the premier league look cunts, Leicester & City are just pointing it out.

I don't know who they appointed to write the rules but the fact Leicester can yo-yo and just avoid sanctions is a pretty spectacular fuck up and gives me confidence that there will be plenty more errors and inconsistencies we'll be all over.

"They (MCFC) say rivals were seeking to limit deals from companies in the Gulf region, citing a quote from a senior executive from another club."

Was it ever established who and what was said regarding this part of our claim?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.