City launch legal action against the Premier League

If the reports have all been written on the APT case, you can guarantee no news will be announced any time soon.

No chance Masters will allow more damaging news for the PL to get out until the dust settles on the Leicester case otherwise he will be gone before 115 starts.
I don't suppose there is any chance of say, Arsenal, leaking it?

Supposedly either all evidence still being considered or done and dusted. However I've seen nothing to say that this one will be publicly reported anyway. If it is decided in our favour we have a 2nd one to be considered which is the damages part due to lost sponsorship.

Could it be the verdict won't be announced until damages are awarded (if damages are required, of course).

I would think it should be announced straight away if some elements of the rules have been found to be against competition law, but an award for damages wouldn't take long anyway, I suppose.

With the Leicester verdict surely the other clubs caught up with this PR fiasco must go for the PL jugular, Masters is finished.

I don't know who they appointed to write the rules but the fact Leicester can yo-yo and just avoid sanctions is a pretty spectacular fuck up and gives me confidence that there will be plenty more errors and inconsistencies we'll be all over.

I heard Kieran Maguire saying that like relegation was a good idea. Surely you start from fresh as soon as your promoted.

On a similar note I’m listening to a podcast around corruption in the Nixon era. When they signed the campaign finance bill they left loop holes in their for their own use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.