City launch legal action against the Premier League

Just watched a clip on football insider claiming that the Athletic understand that both the Premier league and ourselves are planning to appeal the decision of the APT hearing.

This sounds very promising to me, if the PL are appealing then they must have had significant knock back on their rules, If we are appealing then maybe we feel confident of what the PL won getting overturned.

I'm struggling to understand how the PL can appeal against a decision of their own chosen panel

Just watched a clip on football insider claiming that the Athletic understand that both the Premier league and ourselves are planning to appeal the decision of the APT hearing.

This sounds very promising to me, if the PL are appealing then they must have had significant knock back on their rules, If we are appealing then maybe we feel confident of what the PL won getting overturned.

I'm struggling to understand how the PL can appeal against a decision of their own chosen panel
I think it probably isn't the truth.
When a publication says " they understand " it usually means they haven't got a scoobies.
Nobody knows anything about this one, even the usual pricks in the media haven't made anything up against us.

When a publication says " they understand " it usually means they haven't got a scoobies.
Nobody knows anything about this one, even the usual pricks in the media haven't made anything up against us.
Maybe what they are guessing is,if either side lose the case they will appeal it.

If the Football Insider told me today is Thursday I wouldn't believe em.Who s their source, Keith Wyness?

Maybe what they are guessing is,if either side lose the case they will appeal it.

It would seem odd that the PL could appeal a decision of their own panel. If we lost, and then appealed, and they didn't like the outcome of the appeal, I can see the logic in them being able to appeal That part of it. Same as Uefa could have appealed the Cas decision for example. But surely not whatever their own panel determines?

And even if they could, it would seem overly vindictive and aggressive.

It would seem odd that the PL could appeal a decision of their own panel. If we lost, and then appealed, and they didn't like the outcome of the appeal, I can see the logic in them being able to appeal That part of it. Same as Uefa could have appealed the Cas decision for example. But surely not whatever their own panel determines?

I thought it was an independent panel?

It would surely be Masters finest fuck up….

Introducing an illegal rule
Ignoring advice it’s illegal from shareholders
Appealing the decision it’s illegal from the panel

Is it their panel though,as we brought the case aginst them.I assume they are entitled to appeal the independent panel decision,the same as the teams they bring a case against are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.