City launch legal action against the Premier League

He was the CEO of Everton when they pooh-poohed the advances of Mansour when he was looking to invest in a club in 2008. Smart guy.
He outsourced the club shop, outsourced the catering, spent money on moving to Kirby! Left them in a right state. He then went to Villa and did an even more disastrous job. So, in fairness, he knows a lot about fucking up football finances…..

He was the CEO of Everton when they pooh-poohed the advances of Mansour when he was looking to invest in a club in 2008. Smart guy.

His achievements in his roles are ….

Marketing Concorde that stopped operating due low demand
Everton - Not doing a deal with Sheik Mansour
Villa - Relegation

The guys a **** & if he was a serious operator he wouldn’t be selling his arse to the insider.

Just watched a clip on football insider claiming that the Athletic understand that both the Premier league and ourselves are planning to appeal the decision of the APT hearing.

This sounds very promising to me, if the PL are appealing then they must have had significant knock back on their rules, If we are appealing then maybe we feel confident of what the PL won getting overturned.

I'm struggling to understand how the PL can appeal against a decision of their own chosen panel

If the Football Insider told me today is Thursday I wouldn't believe em.Who s their source, Keith Wyness?
Has wyness actually said multiple things?
I presumed he had done 1 interview and the press just re-write what he said slightly differently each time and cherry pick quotes to fit whatever narrative they are pushing that particular day

Has wyness actually said multiple things?
I presumed he had done 1 interview and the press just re-write what he said slightly differently each time and cherry pick quotes to fit whatever narrative they are pushing that particular day
He’s on speed dial of Football Insider especially on City issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.