City launch legal action against the Premier League

Sorry, confused this thread with the 115 case thread.

It is arbitrators here is it not.
Not entirely sure which was why I asked.
The principle would be the same though in the 115 case.
If the IC is truly independent then both sides may want to appeal its decision

Is it their panel though,as we brought the case aginst them.I assume they are entitled to appeal the independent panel decision,the same as the teams they bring a case against are.

Yeah I thought it was the 115 thread in fairness. They are arbitrators, as I understood it, may or may not be the league's go to ones. But yeah, in theory they should be independent and both should have some sort of right to challenge it further. I'm pretty sure earlier in the thread the people that say they know about the law claimed the decision would not be open to further legal challenge (to higher courts) but might be misremembering that.

I think it probably isn't the truth.
When a publication says " they understand " it usually means they haven't got a scoobies.
Nobody knows anything about this one, even the usual pricks in the media haven't made anything up against us.
"insider" is another clue to someone knowing F all.

Just amazed Keith Wyness is not mentioned, that top hat has made a living out of 115, who the hell is he?

Just watched a clip on football insider claiming that the Athletic understand that both the Premier league and ourselves are planning to appeal the decision of the APT hearing.

This sounds very promising to me, if the PL are appealing then they must have had significant knock back on their rules, If we are appealing then maybe we feel confident of what the PL won getting overturned.

I'm struggling to understand how the PL can appeal against a decision of their own chosen panel

Intriguing :)

However, the Athletic are prone to making shit up so let’s see if this story gathers momentum in other quarters before getting our knobs out.

It may just be them jumping on what Kenny Partyface or whatever he was called alluded to yesterday about us winning 60% of our points, then embellishing further to make it seem like they’re ITK.

Just watched a clip on football insider claiming that the Athletic understand that both the Premier league and ourselves are planning to appeal the decision of the APT hearing.

This sounds very promising to me, if the PL are appealing then they must have had significant knock back on their rules, If we are appealing then maybe we feel confident of what the PL won getting overturned.

I'm struggling to understand how the PL can appeal against a decision of their own chosen panel

I don't think any appeal is possible from a section X tribunal is it? Unless it's for a serious irregularity which would be an amazing thing for the PL to claim on a tribunal set up under its own rules.

Most probably bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.