City launch legal action against the Premier League

Masters may have damning info on Parry, Gill and others that might preserve his position for the time being.

It will also be interesting whether any revelations have been found from WhattsApp disclosures etc
I've said it before but Masters will surely have a shit load of dirt on other clubs and individuals so if the PL case against City goes our way he could potentially flip and be our useful idiot instead. I appreciate that's a bit of wishful thinking as it's more likely that even if win emphatically on the charges, Masters gets sent packing with a NDA but you never know!

It beggars belief how the PL have managed to Shepherd the golden egg laying goose onto a firing range for Apache helicopters ..
Absolute morons the lot of em ….
All to try and break their biggest asset worldwide …!
Imo, there is more to this than meets the eye.

There maybe much much longer term geo political issues at play.

The yanks like to be top of the pile with everything but the UAE ( and other parts of the region) are amongst the fastest and smartest growing economies on the plant.

They are leaders in many global non oil/gas fields and benefit from a ‘Benevolent Ruling Family’ structure which has ‘can do/will do at the forefront of their thinking.

The Union is only very young but in the last 30 years they have achieved phenomenal progress in almost every key metric.

Yanks won’t like them being too successful.....particularly at their expense.

Theirs a big play underway !!

I've said it before but Masters will surely have a shit load of dirt on other clubs and individuals so if the PL case against City goes our way he could potentially flip and be our useful idiot instead. I appreciate that's a bit of wishful thinking as it's more likely that even if win emphatically on the charges, Masters gets sent packing with a NDA but you never know!
I don’t think we will be chipping in £500k towards Masters send off like we did for Scudamore lol. If we win then the sense of Masters being a corrupt racist will spread, with a bit of luck.

I wouldn’t be surprised if UEFA go two footed on Chelsea after the Prem got their pants pulled down.

Imo, there is more to this than meets the eye.

There maybe much much longer term geo political issues at play.

The yanks like to be top of the pile with everything but the UAE ( and other parts of the region) are amongst the fastest and smartest growing economies on the plant.

They are leaders in many global non oil/gas fields and benefit from a ‘Benevolent Ruling Family’ structure which has ‘can do/will do at the forefront of their thinking.

The Union is only very young but in the last 30 years they have achieved phenomenal progress in almost every key metric.

Yanks won’t like them being too successful.....particularly at their expense.

Theirs a big play underway !!
I think the AD influence stretches across the seas to the USA, in fact about 25 percent of CFG is American owned so perhaps Mr K may be better known there than some / most US Club owners.

In short I am confident our owners can deal with business matters at least as well as our opponents.

If there are going to be changes to the rule book, they will need to be made by the next transfer window / end of December.

If any rules have been declared illegal they will surely have to be changed immediately, or at least all the clubs will have to be immediately told the rules won't be applied. They can't leave illegal rules operating or have clubs believing that rules are being applied when they aren't, can they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.