City launch legal action against the Premier League

I think the AD influence stretches across the seas to the USA, in fact about 25 percent of CFG is American owned so perhaps Mr K may be better known there than some / most US Club owners.

In short I am confident our owners can deal with business matters at least as well as our opponents.
All noted and substantially agreed.

IMO the yanks are out of their depth when dealing with ABD who are often advised by very smart yanks.

That won’t stop other yanks from attempting to damage City /ABD if their wealth is being eroded.

If any rules have been declared illegal they will surely have to be changed immediately, or at least all the clubs will have to be immediately told the rules won't be applied. They can't leave illegal rules operating or have clubs believing that rules are being applied when they aren't, can they?
Not for me for two reasons, firstly it makes a mockery of the completion and secondly, it opens the door for every club to claim compensation. They'll most likely change them when they all meet up again

If we have been successful in overturning any key elements of these APT Rules there will be some serious "face saving" initiatives going on at PL headquarters. Perhaps they are waiting for some big news to break out across the front pages so they can slide the "Bad news for football" out of the back door and hope nobody notices.

If we have been successful in overturning any key elements of these APT Rules there will be some serious "face saving" initiatives going on at PL headquarters. Perhaps they are waiting for some big news to break out across the front pages so they can slide the "Bad news for football" out of the back door and hope nobody notices.
I don't think they'll be able to 'sneak' this one out whichever way it's gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.