City launch legal action against the Premier League

As others have said, the longer this goes on, the more likely it’s gone our way. Plus (I expect this has also been pointed out) a finding in our favour gives rise to more complexity in the process that follows, which generally means more delay.

Or we have lost and there is nothing to change. But surely some victor would have leaked something if that were the case.

Is it me? I have trawled news sites and social media and can find nothing about the case; what have I missed?

Do you think they will be applying illegal rules in the meantime?

On your first point: I think it is applying illegal rules that makes a mockery of the competition, and continuing to apply them after you know they are illegal or, at least, not notifying clubs that the rules are no longer applied.

On your second: every club impacted will claim compensation if illegal rules were applied to them in the meantime, or if rules were found to be illegal but clubs were still expected to comply with them in the meantime.
The rules expect a club to amend the contract to the values determined by the PL. I really don't see how they can expect to apply that.
if we had lost they would of come out and said the rules are staying, they are not illegal, however we haven't heard anything , so in my thinking they are changing the rules but this takes time and they need to make them watertight(this time) before giving them the green light and discussing a legal settlement with us for monies lost.

imo we've won the case
Haven't the PL waved through Chelsea's sale of their hotel to an associated perty, claiming the deal was at fair market value? Is this because the APT rule is lawful according to the IC, or because the IC has ruled it unlawful and the FMV statement is a face saver?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.