City launch legal action against the Premier League

Man City told when they will learn outcome of Premier League court case

Who the funk does bloom think he is?

Does he not realise how shit the Premier League are making themselves look with how they are conducting things?

I like Brighton but this little gobshite is a no mark.

Does he not realise how shit the Premier League are making themselves look with how they are conducting things?

He probably knows nothing.... just likes to make himself sound important

Well Mr Bloom, if you think a City win in this case would be ‘unhelpful’ then prepare for some bloodshed and recrimination like never seen before if the other case goes our way.

Does (Bloom) not realise how shit the Premier League are making themselves look with how they are conducting things?
I'm sure he does and knows it will be even more embarrassing and damaging for the PL if (when?) we win.

The PL are in danger of killing the goose that laid the golden egg, and Masters and his co-conspirators at the red shirt clubs are the only ones that can't see it coming.

Bitter **** as we wouldn’t deal on Delap or McAtee.

To be fair he has done a great job there but he shouldn't start acting like Billy big bollocks because of it remember Swansea getting Praise, where are they now!? He seems to love hearing his own voice always popping up on talksport to massage his ego

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.