City launch legal action against the Premier League

To be fair he has done a great job there but he shouldn't start acting like Billy big bollocks because of it remember Swansea getting Praise, where are they now!? He seems to love hearing his own voice always popping up on talksport to massage his ego

That’s exactly why BHA are praised….. No matter how well they are doing they aren’t a threat.

If Bloom had any real ambition for BHA he’d have fought tooth and nail to keep BHA’s best players. Instead he sells BHA’s best players to other PL clubs. Bloom is happy for BHA to stay in the PL and nothing else.

Last edited:
Brighton temind me of Southampton. Great set up in the academy, good scouting system and football director with decent owner backing.

Every year, the big boys will take their best players, sometimes against their will, won't they eh Virgil?

Eventually they'll come for the academy staff and football director.

They can survive it a few times but eventually it will do for them.

Technicality my arse, what about the hotels chelsea sold to themselves. What about that academy player that they sold to Strasbourg I think, a club boehly owns, for a ridiculous sum despite having not really played. They're not even trying to be cute about it, they just don't care. Masters and co. are the ones being cute.
I stand corrected. It seems that FIFA and the PL grew a pair.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/sto...el-sister-club-transfer-scrutiny-fears-source

Selling a non player for profit. The nerve.

If Bloom had any real ambition for BHA he’d have fought tooth and nail to keep BHA’s best players. Instead he sells BHA’s best players to other PL clubs. Bloom is happy for BHA to stay in the PL and nothing else.

Although au 230m spent this summer, they Are the second biggest spenders in the league. Guess who is the lowest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.