City launch legal action against the Premier League

Mental isn't it. I did a little thread on twitter about how done I am with it all. It's just exhausting. I don't think some realise how much it's crossed over into real life for some of us. I'm aware that personally I have a bit of a platform due to my YouTube stuff so my experiences won't be the same as many, but ill never get used to random strangers bringing it up to me in public. It's wild. I've had grown men shout 115 at me. A guy working at a train station even asked me about it when I was trying to board a train. Bring the back days of just chatting shit about footballers instead.
Must be purgatory having to read all the same shite day after day and people baiting you to make a comment so they can tell you to cry more or call you a cheat.

If it were me, I’d just go silent on financial matters until things happen. None of us have enough detail to make informed judgements, so it’s all hyperbolic nonsense that flies around repeatedly.

If you are fatigued, take some time off, if your finances can afford it, and do stuff you enjoy to re-energise yourself.

Twitter is tiring if you feel you have to fight every battle on there.

Come Xmas, all the processes are over and we go from where we end up, hopefully with 5 in a row.

Mental isn't it. I did a little thread on twitter about how done I am with it all. It's just exhausting. I don't think some realise how much it's crossed over into real life for some of us. I'm aware that personally I have a bit of a platform due to my YouTube stuff so my experiences won't be the same as many, but ill never get used to random strangers bringing it up to me in public. It's wild. I've had grown men shout 115 at me. A guy working at a train station even asked me about it when I was trying to board a train. Bring the back days of just chatting shit about footballers instead.
Jumpers for goalposts!

Just a question. Do the three relegated clubs get to vote or the three promoted clubs?
At the end of each season the relegated clubs return their share which is reallocated to the promoted clubs they would attend any subsequent PL meetings after that but the vote was in February so already done

What's the craic today then?

Make no mistake about it, I'm going to very lazily ask for a summary every day because balls to keeping up to date with all the bollocks out there

I can totally understand other club owners not wanting what could amount to clubs with deep pockets spending what they wish, because to compete they would have to spend themselves or find someone that can.

But as for other fans, they are basically accepting that they will always be shit. They will never have a sheik take them over and make their dreams come true. Which is a shame for them, because its fuckin brilliant.

An Ipswich fan up TS today bemoaning that they would struggle to compete in the prem and its not fair for city to aoend what they wish (not true but i get his sentiments).
turns out ipswich have very rich owners but they arent allowed to invest! So why cant he see the news rules that city are asking for would help ipswich??? It mystifies me!!!

Football fans are thick as shite

I remember Alan Hanson on MOTD, predicting that City would dominate football for the next ten years. This was at the time of the takeover on 2008. He wasn't far wrong.
i was at Preston station waiting for the Euston train for the QPR fa cup game in 93 (great awayday) i had a city shirt on, i obviously knew who he was but didn't bother him, he actually came up to me for a chat about the game, real humble nice guy.

Not really we are saying the APT is unlawful, it either is or it isn’t, that’s what the legal teams will argue. Thats what they’ll decide any conspiracy won’t come into it.
It’s not the bit about ATP I’m on about.

I’m on about ‘tyranny of the majority’

If there have been meetings going on to bring us down and we have evidence. Then that’s a case.

More bullshit being printed.

The amount of negative stories over the last 24 hours is unreal.

The latest take.

Clubs are losing their shit apparently. Hmmm.

The last sentence is a cracker.

“We might as well walk away…..

4FF440A2-38CD-4EDC-8BC5-9C3A089323BB.jpeg

The FA are members of FIFA I’m pretty sure that City are obligated to play as the UCL
2023 winners PL ultimately are licensed by The FA

So the clubs dont get a say ?

That may be the case, but do you not think there is a completely different attitude this year from the FA and the PL as compared to Utd taking part 24 yrs ago?

Last edited:
Listen if City want to hire me as a spokesman that is one thing. If I am giving a good faith opinion (with caveats) I will say what I want to say. Cheers
You do an excellent job. Whilst everyone else is getting highly emotional about stuff, including myself, you are the only sane voice out there that actually knows what they are talking about. Without your balanced insights, I have no idea how we'd all be feeling about this shit show. Keep up the great work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.