City launch legal action against the Premier League

What puzzles me with this your sponsor can't be from the same country.
The American owners are ruling out all the sponsor from America for their clubs. That's alot of huge companies the American owned clubs can't use. Probably companies that they know well and have worked with before.

The pl is happy to lose all these huge companies from sponsoring teams in the pl.

I just don't understand it, it makes no business sence to me and only see it harming the pl and the football in this country.

American sponsors won't sponsor mid East clubs, mid East clubs won't sponsor American clubs lol. So the field for sponsorship is very small now and well enable the sponsor to drive down the deals.

Talk about destroying your own league. Other European leagues must be rubbing their hands. Soon all the top players, sponsors, tv money is all coming their way.

It won’t be as simple as “can’t have a sponsor from your own country” GITG mate. They’ll be room for “decision making” by the PL written into it all.

We all know how that will pan out.

Imagine Douglas Luiz scenario but with a sponsor. The commercial department works hard over years creating networks, speaks with companies & convinces them that City is the right partner only for the premier league to reject it & pass the details to the Rags & they sign them up for the same value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.