City launch legal action against the Premier League

I was talking to a rag at a do I attended on Saturday night. I didn't know him as he was a friend of a friend

He said he thinks City will be found innocent as they'll never prove the accusations, that it's a joke the PL are pursuing it and in his opinion all City have done is spent their own money to make us winners and to change the whole of East Manchester for the better and it's scandalous that the PL think anything is wrong with that

I nearly had to go and wash out my ears as I thought I must have mis-heard him
I told you all of my episode with a gang of young lads coming home on a late night bus on Friday.
I was on my own because another mate had fecked off pissed without telling me. We normally travel together. We live quite close.
I told him of my experience on the bus, today in work and he exclaimed that the guy mouthing must have been a United fan. I said ‘no’. A Liverpool supporter.
Him being a Liverpool supporter himself, I chose my words carefully but reiterated what I said about Young Liverpool supporters being cult like and believing everything they read that suits them.

United supporters however know in their heart and soul, that we are right and have done nothing wrong while being constrained by rules that they never had to contend with…..

Not until now, that is. It’s starting to affect them badly, so perhaps these rules need scrapping.

I think the account from your United supporting mate above demonstrates what I’m talking about. Wiser older heads can see what’s coming, while perhaps the younger crowd cling wishfully to the alternative view of us, as admitting they are wrong denies the divinity of their own long since past achievements.

Fuckin grama police again.
Grammar deals with how words change form and come together to make meaningful sentences. Spelling refers to how letters come together to form words.
I believe you were pulled up over spelling, not grammar. Seems understanding words might be the next thing.. ;-)

Just because it is a bit quiet - here is an example of (another) alternative narrative from the redscouse to explain why we will be successful in our action against the PL and cleared of the 115

They are developing the news of 2nd tier players moving between clubs. Fucking weirdos !!

Quote from: WillG.LFC on Yesterday at 09:07:02 pm
You can see a scenario where teams will start rescuing other clubs short of ffp with transfers for their allegiance on off the pitch matters
:-X

Been thinking the same for a while. They'll spend what they have to in order to buy votes at any upcoming PL meetings, whether it's transfers or lucrative business deals with club owners, sponsorships from their very affluent airlines etc.

Scumbags.

Nothing leaking out about this?

I thought at least one of the pricks from the media might have thrown another made up headline about it out there but nothing!

I'm thinking along the lines of no news is good news or maybe they are still reaching their verdict.

It's very quiet out there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.