City launch legal action against the Premier League

Stefan was on the 9320 podcast today, he must have some inside info, and said that he had an exclusive that the hearing had not not yet reached a verdict on City's challenge, he is quite clearly not a man to spout bullshit, i tend to believe him.
Trust me, we will know through the press within hours if we have lost, even if the decision is meant to be kept 100% confidential. Some giddy executives from the redshirt clubs or at the PL itself would be leaking to the press immediately.

Because they changed the rules in Feb so they written them in.
I know they had a proposal passed in Feb to change the APT rules but I’m not convinced they reissued the handbook because we are challenging the change. Have you got a link to this March 24 issue? It’s not on the website. The last one I could see was June 23 & that won’t open owing to “an error “

I know they had a proposal passed in Feb to change the APT rules but I’m not convinced they reissued the handbook because we are challenging the change. Have you got a link to this March 24 issue? It’s not on the website. The last one I could see was June 23 & that won’t open owing to “an error “
They did mate, take it as gospel as it happened and the handbook was updated and witnessed with my own eyes. It was on the website before the this year's version was released a few others can probably confirm it.
Use a payback machine on this link and you'll hopefully see it.

Can’t see one listed on PL website since July 23/24. No sign of one issued in February 2024.
Strangely - the link to the 23/24 one won’t open …..

Due to “an error”

Actually version 3 of the handbook was issued on 26th February 2024

Feel free to read it all then summarise for us

And if you need the 22/23

It goes to show that the majority of us don’t understand the rules if after reading we didn’t know if they’ve been updated. My initial thought after reading was they’ve relaxed them. Am I that thick & is it possible they were voted by others truely not understanding the purpose, a bit of entrapment.

have we won yet.
Trust me, we will know through the press within hours if we have lost, even if the decision is meant to be kept 100% confidential. Some giddy executives from the redshirt clubs or at the PL itself would be leaking to the press immediately.
why would a ruling of law that had huge implications for other clubs be kept confidential ?,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.