City launch MLS Franchise

This is mental. First thing that came to mind when I saw this is global domination. I don't think this will be the last new club we will be setting up too. With the Aussie league looking to grow and the potential in Asia, in 10 years time I predict we will be the most popular sporting franchise ever to exist. Mansour promised us he will turn us into the biggest football club in the world, this is just another step towards this happening. The new academy, the new training pitches, the new look team, the new franchise. Sounds weird but today has only just made me realise how big we are going to be. While clubs will be struggling with money issues, we will have it coming out our ass'.

The one thing that jumped out at me is that they will be majority owned by Manchester City. Not by the Sheikh. He has just bought us our very own football club!! How do you find the negative in that?

Also Americans don't have the same hang ups about profit making in sport that we have. So when the club eventually makes money it can only benefit us financially.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6K6tqKCbI[/youtube]

City, there's only two Cities,
there's only two Cities,
there's only two Cities.

Or should that be Citys (no apostrophe) as it's a plural of the name City and not one place with a royal charter and another one with an article of incorporation passed by state legislature.

Pick the bones out of that one spelling police.

those questioning this need to ask themselves if they enjoy watching the likes of kompany and silva every week because developments like this are part and parcel of how they were sold the idea of playing for us in the first place

we, the fans, are the only permanent feature of this club, the rest are transient, and a legitimate link to the new york yankees, whilst not sitting comfortably with some, is a powerful image benefit when discussing contracts with the best footballers in the world

we've all heard our players discuss 'the project', well this is the essence of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.