City launch MLS Franchise

mcfc2607 said:
fuck me. If Manchester City F.C found a cure for cancer some fucker would still find something negative to say.

this is massive news.

Oi!
referee-showing-yellow-card.jpg

mcfc2607 said:
fuck me. If Manchester City F.C found a cure for cancer some fucker would still find something negative to say.

this is massive news.

^^^^^^^ Spot=on ^^^^^^^

oh new york city, the only soccer team from the big apple!

i'm taking full credit when this song gets going.

Why Always Ste said:
Think this is a great idea for the "long term" future of City.

But not in Manchester...

I just have a nagging feeling that The MLS will grow and continue to grow, eventually NYCFC will become the dominant team (over MCFC)

Just feels like we've been a guinea pig for ADUG.

Also, Yankees partnered with The Rags a few years ago... I remember as I had a Yankees baseball cap that I threw in the bin when they partnered with 'em

If it was ADUG who had set up the MLS Club I could see why you would think that, but its not, its City.

City is becoming a Global business. The first step was setting up academies around the world with the one near the stadium being the flagship, that has started.

NYCFC is the 2nd step and it wouldn't surprise me if we set up one in China and Austrailia.

And some of the profits from those will be funnelled into the MCFC parent company.

Hamann Pineapple said:
markbmcfc said:
Not sure if this has been said yet, but how much are we betting Garry Cook ends up there?

I doubt he ever left us

He can't, he only just took up a new job running the UK's UFC (martial arts fighting stuff) a few months ago. He won't be leaving that for the place he had to resign, I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.