City launch MLS Franchise

Has anyone got the link to our CEO, Chorizo, talking about the deal, which was posted earlier on.

Thanks.

psychocandy said:
MSP said:
rickmcfc said:
I thought that an owner could only have one football club in his name?

Udinese owner is owner of Watford and Granada. Owning clubs in USA and Europe isn't something I see any problems with but Udinese and Granada could theoretically play against each other in Europe and I definitely don't see why it's allowed.

red bull own 5 clubs New York,Saltzberg,Leipzig,1 in Brazil and 1 in Ghana

yeah, that's too.

I don't agree about same ownership for clubs that could possibly met each other is some competitions and it's a bit of a joke but it's obviously allowed and suckers from UEFA don't see anything wrong with it.

MSP said:
psychocandy said:
MSP said:
Udinese owner is owner of Watford and Granada. Owning clubs in USA and Europe isn't something I see any problems with but Udinese and Granada could theoretically play against each other in Europe and I definitely don't see why it's allowed.

yeah, that's too.

I don't agree about same ownership for clubs that could possibly met each other is some competitions and it's a bit of a joke but it's obviously allowed and suckers from UEFA don't see anything wrong with it.

You can own as many clubs you like but only enter one of them in the same competition..

It's finally made the Sun.

MANCHESTER CITY and the New York Yankees have announced they are setting up an MLS club.

S04 said:
MSP said:
psychocandy said:

yeah, that's too.

You can own as many clubs you like but only enter one of them in the same competition..

I'd like to see that written. Spanish and German clubs have their B teams but they never get promoted to top tiers but I haven't heard it's a written rule, more unwritten one.

And it would again break either competition or fair play rules if Udinese was set to play in Europe while Granada having a chance to do it would left behind because their owner's other club is already there. What's the point of competing at all in that case.

It's a shit rule, one owner should not own two clubs in any of the leagues under UEFA.

few years ago the scum were jumping into bed with the new york yankees now its our turn I guess how times have changed .
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/898790-10-reasons-why-manchester-united-are-the-new-york-yankees-of-world-football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8987 ... d-football</a>

oakiecokie said:
How big is the station my American friends ??

New York City FC matches televised on YES Network? Yankees ownership stake will bring synergies

One of the most intriguing aspects of Tuesday's MLS expansion announcement unveiling New York City FC as the league's 20th team is the involvement of baseball's New York Yankees.

As minority owners alongside English Premier League giants Manchester City, the Yankees will be aiming to leverage their resources to help NYCFC become an MLS force. And that could very well include the baseball team's YES Network and Yankee Stadium.

LEVINE ON NYCFC: "Everything Yankees do has to be world-championship caliber"

<snip>."
That's something I've been waiting a very, very long time to see ;-)

Any one reckon Twatini and Gill and their German friends will be desperately thumbing through the FFP rule book to ensure the "income from footballing related activities" is re addressed
to ensure we cannot benefit from this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.