City linked with Guus Hiddink

Re: Would you really want Hiddink?

Pam said:
Challenger1978 said:
What are we going to sacrifice ?.

The chance to emulate the exploits of Arsenal's "Invinceables". In other words, winning trophies with breathtaking football. Wenger is the best at it, or used to be, and has proved it to be possible, even in one of the most competitive leagues in world football. I'd still take Mourinhio, though, because the Whinger would never come to City and will eternally be associated with Arsenal.

I disagree with you comparing what Wenger has done with what Mourinho could do.

Alright EBW, nice to see you causing a storm here :p

For what it's worth i'd walk to Russia and carry Hiddink back.

twinkletoes said:
Pam said:
The chance to emulate the exploits of Arsenal's "Invinceables". In other words, winning trophies with breathtaking football. Wenger is the best at it, or used to be, and has proved it to be possible, even in one of the most competitive leagues in world football. I'd still take Mourinhio, though, because the Whinger would never come to City and will eternally be associated with Arsenal.

I don't think there's a comparison. It's just that I don't think The Whinger is attainable and nobody else could pull it off. So I'd rather win playing less than breathtaking football than not win at all.

El Boy Wonder said:
KB :dance:

im going down like a hug in a burns unit in here, sense and facts are not welcome apparently

Teach us then, oh wise one, for you are insightful and hard-hitting.

Pam said:
twinkletoes said:

I don't think there's a comparison. It's just that I don't think The Whinger is attainable and nobody else could pull it off. So I'd rather win playing less than breathtaking football than not win at all.

Perhaps after three years of winning one nil every week you might change your mind?

El Boy Wonder said:
KB :dance:

im going down like a hug in a burns unit in here, sense and facts are not welcome apparently

Haha. well just try making a point on here if we lose on Saturday! one step away from a suicide forum.

twinkletoes said:
Pam said:

Perhaps after three years of winning one nil every week you might change your mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.