City linked with Guus Hiddink

Re: Would you really want Hiddink?

twinkletoes said:
Pam said:
I don't think there's a comparison. It's just that I don't think The Whinger is attainable and nobody else could pull it off. So I'd rather win playing less than breathtaking football than not win at all.

Perhaps after three years of winning one nil every week you might change your mind?
After seeing us win fuck all in my life id be quite content with that to be fair.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Challenger1978 said:
What are we going to sacrifice ?.

I suppose a virgin sheep is out of the question.

Lmao god i wish i could find my pissed up post from the spurs game where i went mental. I think i called Hughes a Sheep raping bastard plus a hell of a lot more.

twinkletoes said:
The Fixer said:
Looks like the rags don't want Hiddink or any decent manager arriving at city... quotes from Rag cafe

"Put a competant manager at City with its money and they could dominate the Premier league for years. We need Sparky to stay"

"He's fucking useless. The ****."

"How do you guys judge Sparky's work at City?"

"poor, if he was behind the singings they made then i question almost all of them."

"He's fucking useless. The ****."

"Which is why Sparky needs to stay at City, Sam. It is like keeping Rafa at Pool. God forbid City should get someone competant"

Iknow they're rags but even they can see us getting a world class proven manager will push us right on!!

So you accept the opinion of United fans over City fans?

I just knew you'd be the first to say something!! them quotes are from outsiders looking in and it's not a case of agreeing with their opinions over city fans because i'd say 70 % of this forum want a better class of manager.. so i'd say i'm agreeing with the vast majority of city fans on this forum.

twinkletoes said:
El Boy Wonder said:
So if i told you that Given was terrible and a red told you that he was amazing, you'd take my word for it?

Smashing

You'd probably say that based on what you've said on this thread.

I can't thank you enough for entertaining my this afternoon. You need to take a step back and have a word with yourself

Hiddink is, without question, a fantastic coach, and we would be lucky to have him

You're either on an elaborate wind up, or are very, very stupid

I bid you good day

The Fixer said:
twinkletoes said:
So you accept the opinion of United fans over City fans?

I just knew you'd be the first to say something!! them quotes are from outsiders looking in and it's not a case of agreeing with their opinions over city fans because i'd say 70 % of this forum want a better class of manager.. so i'd say i'm agreeing with the vast majority of city fans on this forum.

Based on the poll on this forum 49% want him to stay.

Have you done your own separate poll?

It's true Mourinho isn't known for his teams playing free flowing football, but he doesn't produce sides that just win 1-0, if you look back at his time at chelsea they didn't win many 1-0 it was usually more than that, but what he does is build a winning side that is stuborn and does the ugly things very very well, but his teams can look good as well, but it's not his first objective, were not geordies are we? surely success is our top priority!

El Boy Wonder said:
twinkletoes said:
You'd probably say that based on what you've said on this thread.

I can't thank you enough for entertaining my this afternoon. You need to take a step back and have a word with yourself

Hiddink is, without question, a fantastic coach, and we would be lucky to have him

You're either on an elaborate wind up, or are very, very stupid

I bid you good day

You are without doubt the most insipid person I have had the misfortune to come across on this forum

twinkletoes said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
The Champions League? 2004? 2 Premier Leagues, FA Cup, League Cup, Serie A, Portuguese League, UEFA Cup etc. etc.

I know who I'd have.

It's your opinion like mine but we will sacrifice something if Mourinho comes.

Yes we will, Hughes, bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.