City linked with Guus Hiddink

Re: Would you really want Hiddink?

twinkletoes said:
Pam said:
I don't think there's a comparison. It's just that I don't think The Whinger is attainable and nobody else could pull it off. So I'd rather win playing less than breathtaking football than not win at all.

Perhaps after three years of winning one nil every week you might change your mind?

I might, but I'll probably just close my eyes and think of the trophies. I do wish we could get Whinger, though, and | do take your point to some degree.

Pam said:
twinkletoes said:
Perhaps after three years of winning one nil every week you might change your mind?

I might, but I'll probably just close my eyes and think of the trophies. I do wish we could get Whinger, though, and | do take your point to some degree.

I hope Hughes turns it around and we stick with him.

Hopefully we do and make some good signings in January.

Looks like the rags don't want Hiddink or any decent manager arriving at city... quotes from Rag cafe

"Put a competant manager at City with its money and they could dominate the Premier league for years. We need Sparky to stay"

"He's fucking useless. The ****."

"How do you guys judge Sparky's work at City?"

"poor, if he was behind the singings they made then i question almost all of them."

"Which is why Sparky needs to stay at City, Sam. It is like keeping Rafa at Pool. God forbid City should get someone competant"

Iknow they're rags but even they can see us getting a world class proven manager will push us right on!!

Pam said:
El Boy Wonder said:
KB :dance:

im going down like a hug in a burns unit in here, sense and facts are not welcome apparently

Teach us then, oh wise one, for you are insightful and hard-hitting.

I've presented you with various facts, yet you seem to blindly stagger past them like a drunk.

KB - It will be like Chernobyl on here if we dare to lose! ha

I found Chelsea entertaining when he was in charge, and he won things, which is something none of us can say we've witnessed in over 3 decades. Plus Stamford Bridge has one of the smallest and shittest pitches in the country, and the Italian league is no comparison to the way the Premier League is played and Mourinho has already said he wants to come back because of it.

I also remember Porto playing some free-flowing football and destroying Monaco in the CL Final with some great play so I think once again like with Robinho people believe the media hype too much.

The Fixer said:
Looks like the rags don't want Hiddink or any decent manager arriving at city... quotes from Rag cafe

"Put a competant manager at City with its money and they could dominate the Premier league for years. We need Sparky to stay"

"How do you guys judge Sparky's work at City?"

"poor, if he was behind the singings they made then i question almost all of them."

"Which is why Sparky needs to stay at City, Sam. It is like keeping Rafa at Pool. God forbid City should get someone competant"

Iknow they're rags but even they can see us getting a world class proven manager will push us right on!!

So you accept the opinion of United fans over City fans?

El Boy Wonder said:
twinkletoes said:
So you accept the opinion of United fans over City fans?

So if i told you that Given was terrible and a red told you that he was amazing, you'd take my word for it?

Smashing

You'd probably say that based on what you've said on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.