City linked with Guus Hiddink

We should be paying more attention to what he achieved with Real Betis, Valencia and Fenebache as opposed to what he did on the International stage. Even then with two bites of the Cherry a Home game against the Germans and a two legged tie with Slovenia, this tactical genious failed.

He is well into his sixties.

He won the European Cup TWENTY ONE years ago.

We must be able to attract better than this.

blueinsa said:
MonacoCityFan said:
That`s good , prepare yourself to polish his shoes when he cames

The special one is indeed, special.

A winner who has proven that he can match his words and confidence with actions!
what is so special about him , Chelsea play better with Hiddink manager and with Anchelotti Chelsea managers....there is nothing special about him....a lot coaches will have better results than him with the same Chelsea team

ifiwasarichfan said:
We should be paying more attention to what he achieved with Real Betis, Valencia and Fenebache as opposed to what he did on the International stage. Even then with two bites of the Cherry a Home game against the Germans and a two legged tie with Slovenia, this tactical genious failed.

He is well into his sixties.

He won the European Cup TWENTY ONE years ago.

We must be able to attract better than this.

i will just post this and you will shut up with your stupidity
Club honours

PSV
Eredivisie
Winner (6): 1986–87, 1987–88, 1988–89, 2002–03, 2004–05, 2005–06
KNVB Cup
Winner (4): 1988, 1989, 1990, 2005
European Cup
Winner (1): 1988

Real Madrid
Intercontinental Cup
Winner (1): 1998

Chelsea
FA Cup
Winner (1): 2009 International honours

Netherlands
UEFA Euro 1996
Quarter Finals
1998 FIFA World Cup
Fourth Place

South Korea
2002 FIFA World Cup
Fourth Place

Australia
2006 FIFA World Cup
Second Round

Russia
UEFA Euro 2008
Semi-final

if this results are not good enough for you , i can`t help you with the drugs and alkohol problems

MonacoCityFan said:
blueinsa said:
The special one is indeed, special.

A winner who has proven that he can match his words and confidence with actions!
what is so special about him , Chelsea play better with Hiddink manager and with Anchelotti Chelsea managers....there is nothing special about him....a lot coaches will have better results than him with the same Chelsea team

Played=185 Won=131 Drawn=36 Lost= 18 Win%= 70.81

FA Premier League winners 04/05, 05/06
FA Cup Winners 07
FA League Cup Winner 05, 07
FA Charity Shield Winners 05

Not bad for someone who isnt special eh?

blueinsa said:
MonacoCityFan said:

FA Cup Winners 07

i agree its very good results , but will other coaches will get better results with that strong Chelsea team he had , maybe

here is hiddink results for the short period he had with Chelsea
Chelsea 16 February 2009 30 May 2009 21 15 5 1 71.43 39 18 21
Win = 71.43 % which is a more than Mourinio
FA Cup
Winner (1): 2009

and not to forget one thing , Hiddink did this results when Chelsea was in a hole , he came and fixed them ;)

MonacoCityFan said:
blueinsa said:

FA Cup Winners 07

i agree its very good results , but will other coaches will get better results with that strong Chelsea team he had , maybe

here is hiddink results for the short period he had with Chelsea
Chelsea 16 February 2009 30 May 2009 21 15 5 1 71.43 39 18 21
Win = 71.43 % which is a more than Mourinio
FA Cup
Winner (1): 2009

and not to forget one thing , Hiddink did this results when Chelsea was in a hole , he came and fixed them ;)

I agree, top quality manager, however i challenged you because you dismiss Mourinho's acvheivements as though they are nothing, which clearly they are.

Given a choice, Mourinho for me but would i be sad if we got Hiddink? No, he is a great manager.

MonacoCityFan said:
i will just post this and you will shut up with your stupidity

Club honours

PSV
Eredivisie
Winner (6): 1986–87, 1987–88, 1988–89, 2002–03, 2004–05, 2005–06
KNVB Cup
Winner (4): 1988, 1989, 1990, 2005
European Cup
Winner (1): 1988

No argument here, Hiddink is suited to Dutch football. To be fair though, *I* could win the Dutch league with PSV. McClaren is working wonders over there, which shows the standard of that league.

Real Madrid
Intercontinental Cup
Winner (1): 1998

He didn't qualify for that, his predecessor did, and IIRC, the Intercontinental Cup is one match. Basically, he spent a few years at Madrid and won fuck all.

Chelsea
FA Cup
Winner (1): 2009 International honours

He took the best squad in Europe to an FA Cup? Knight him!

The Rest - NOT CLUB FOOTBALL - ONLY RELEVANT IF WE SWITCH TO ONE MATCH A MONTH
Netherlands
UEFA Euro 1996
Quarter Finals
1998 FIFA World Cup
Fourth Place

Caused half of the Dutch team to walk out on him. Should have done better with that squad too.

South Korea
2002 FIFA World Cup
Fourth Place

Not that big of a deal, when every player complained that they were dying in the climate and the referees refused them to take on fluids during the breaks.

Australia
2006 FIFA World Cup
Second Round

Russia
UEFA Euro 2008
Semi-final

if this results are not good enough for you , i can`t help you with the drugs and alkohol problems

His only real achievements outside of Dutch football. The second round of a World Cup, and a Semi Final of a WC. He also failed to qualify for the WC with one of the potential winners.

It's funny how you don't mention his monumental failures at Betis or Fenerbache either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.