City linked with Guus Hiddink

Re: Would you really want Hiddink?

The Fixer said:
Twinkletoes

I guarentee if we did a fresh poll the number of "outers" would be far superior to the "inners" whats also quite obvious is the powers that be are putting contingency plans in place and i can see why!

I guarentee that if you invent things just to prove a point then someone will always catch you out.

twinkletoes said:
The Fixer said:
Twinkletoes

I guarentee if we did a fresh poll the number of "outers" would be far superior to the "inners" whats also quite obvious is the powers that be are putting contingency plans in place and i can see why!

I guarentee that if you invent things just to prove a point then someone will always catch you out.

Invent things? what because i said i thought the outers on here were like 70%? thats without looking at any fcuking poll... i haven't even voted myself!! Most want him out simple as.. and by the looks of it so does the sheik.

The Fixer said:
Looks like the rags don't want Hiddink or any decent manager arriving at city... quotes from Rag cafe

"Put a competant manager at City with its money and they could dominate the Premier league for years. We need Sparky to stay"

"He's fucking useless. The ****."

"How do you guys judge Sparky's work at City?"

"poor, if he was behind the singings they made then i question almost all of them."

"He's fucking useless. The ****."

"Which is why Sparky needs to stay at City, Sam. It is like keeping Rafa at Pool. God forbid City should get someone competant"

lol ... and this is also the agenda of the twatzoid ranks of the media in this country. Stick with Hughes. He'll come good. He's British. Nobody can do any better. Honest, we're not lying. We're not even exaggerating.

GO

FORTH

AND

MULTIPLY

Re: Guus Hiddink In???

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=153135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=153135</a>

ox-blue said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Guus Huddink is set to sign a two-year extension as Russia's national manager despite being linked with Manchester City, his agent has told BBC 5 live.

City executive chairman Gary Cook asked about Hiddink's availability after his current deal runs out in August 2010, said agent Cees van Nieuwenhuizen.

But the club insist no approach has been made and they have no intention of hiring the former Chelsea boss.

City manager Mark Hughes has been under pressure after one win in 10 games.

Hiddink has been courted by several major clubs after Russia failed to qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

So thats Hiddink out then and Mourinho relishing a game a t Chelsea so who's next?

If Chelski dump them out, maybe Mourinio will leave earlier. But probably not.

EalingBlue2 said:
He is a great manager but...............

he is employed by the owner of one of our biggest rivals and one who in a few years may be our biggest rival.....

That owner has close connections to some of the most dangerous people in the world.

So unless Abramovich get something worthwhile for giving us Hiddink and gives the move his blessing it won't happen!!

Why, what's the Russian One going to do, hire the Russian Mob to stab Gus repeatedly in the head with a butcher's knife were he to take up the City job?

I only hope this does not lead to Sven's season volume 2... I mean, the interest is quite obvious in that case... and I'd rather want Hughes out now than keep him til the end of the season knowing we're looking to replace him.

I've said many times defending Hughes, that as long as the staff behind him back him, so will I. Now, if we believe Hiddink's agent, Hughes has to go, whether we get Hiddink or not.

That being said though, you will not see me shouting abuse at him here or anywhere else.. I think he's done the club a great deal and has the basis to be a really good manager. Until he is at the city payroll, he'll still have my support and faith. But I really do think he now knows his days are counted...and I fear what that could do for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.