City linked with Guus Hiddink

Is nobody concerned about his age. Isn't he 63 or something equally ominous? Smacks of quick fix and shot-term solutions, to me. Then again, Hiddink worked well as a quick fix for Chelski last season. Either that or he got lucky.

Pam said:
Is nobody concerned about his age. Isn't he 63 or something equally ominous? Smacks of quick fix and shot-term solutions, to me. Then again, Hiddink worked well as a quick fix for Chelski last season. Either that or he got lucky.

Ok we understanded you like that jackass Mourinho more , there are many very good managers over 60 and that is not a problem at all....lets hope we go for Hiddink just because he is the better one from the two... Mournho play`s ugly defensive football is that you want to watch.... the Hiddink football is beautiful , atacking very plesent for the eye and very efective at the same time

MonacoCityFan said:
Pam said:

Ok we understanded you like that jackass Mourinho more , there are many very good managers over 60 and that is not a problem at all....lets hope we go for Hiddink just because he is the better one from the two... Mournho play`s ugly defensive football is that you want to watch.... the Hiddink football is beautiful , atacking very plesent for the eye and very efective at the same time

Ok we understand you like Hiddink more......

blueinsa said:
MonacoCityFan said:

i admit it , Hiddink is the better choice , but i don`t say like this guy Pam , "isn`t anyone concerned that Morinnho is very bad maniered and is in war with the reporters and the world...like some manipuative donk , he wants us to see that Hiddink is old and lucky and to hire a Morinho because of this lol

MonacoCityFan said:
blueinsa said:

i admit it , Hiddink is the better choice , but i don`t say like this guy Pam , "isn`t anyone concerned that Morinnho is very bad maniered and is in war with the reporters and the world

Is this the same Mourinho who was the darling of the english press?

He is away from Inter soon and back to England!

blueinsa said:
MonacoCityFan said:
i admit it , Hiddink is the better choice , but i don`t say like this guy Pam , "isn`t anyone concerned that Morinnho is very bad maniered and is in war with the reporters and the world

That`s good , prepare yourself to polish his shoes when he cames

MonacoCityFan said:
blueinsa said:

That`s good , prepare yourself to polish his shoes when he cames

The special one is indeed, special.

A winner who has proven that he can match his words and confidence with actions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.